iWorkPay is based on strong principles for protecting the privacy of its users and patrons. These policies are the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. iWorkPay works arduous to gain and keep your trust, so it sticks to the standards(mentioned below) to guard your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices that we follow to handle your personal data and information.
- iWorkPay does not lease or sell your personal information to any third party.
- iWorkPay does not impart your contact details to different clients or outsiders without your permissions.
- Any personal information that you give to iWorkPay will be secured with industry standard conventions and technology.
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ?
iWorkPay is an online commercial platform that brings the employers and freelancers, all under one roof.If you choose to become a user(employers/freelancer)of iWorkPay, as the first step you will have to provide us with some information.
- Personal Information: This is the information that you provide with your consent when you register on our site.It will include information like your name, your email location and your address.Likewise, when you create your profile as a Freelancer or an Employer you will provide data identifying with your aptitudes, experience, instruction level, remuneration, work accessibility, location and self-evaluation.Freelancers have the choice to provide their contact details like Name, Location, Telephone Number, Email Address, etc to Employers who look into the iWorkPay database.
- Non-Personal Information: iWorkPay may collect non-personal information as you use our site. When you use the site,third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address and your loginID.
- iWorkPay may also collect information from your interaction with our sites,content, services and advertising using cookies.Cookie preferences are set within each browser’s Internet options.This information will include your device ID, device type, computer and connection information,geo-location information, statistics on page views, traffic on the sites, ad data, IP address and other standard web log information. iWorkPay is the sole owner of the information collected through the Website.
2) HOW WE USE INFORMATION?
When you use the iWorkPay site, we may request for some information. iWorkPay does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or parties, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personal or other transactional information except for those with whom you have transactions and knowingly share that information. The information that we collect is used to improve and upgrade the content of our website, and to notify consumers about any updates and for communications, such as customer service.
iWorkPay records IP addresses for system administration purposes. This data is utilized to diagnose server issues, monitor traffic, study trends, oversee the site, track user patterns, and recognize the most important and popular segments on the site to provide the content that is most relevant to enlisted users. IP addresses are not connected to any identifiable data and are just used to obtain demographic data aggregate utilization, with the exception of on account of any fraud.
iWorkPay has the authority to share,impart collected demographic data with its accomplices and/or advertisers, such data won’t be related to individual data that distinguishes enrolled users, with the exception of on account of any fraud.
iWorkPay takes standard industry protocols, conventions and technology to guide and protect registered user/client data.
Likewise, iWorkPay takes measures to keep the user information safe offline also. All user data is confined and secured inside our workplaces. Servers used to store identifiable user information are housed in a safe environment. Also, only iWorkPay staff who need particular data to do a task are allowed access to the user information.
The Website contains links to other websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.It is advisable to read the privacy policies of all such websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by iWorkPay.
When a user registers on iWorkPay,he/she will receive a welcome email to verify their email address.Registered users will also receive service announcements which they cannot unsubscribe.These service announcements will inform about the upcoming changes that affect their iWorkPay accounts.Any requested service will also be answered through emails.iWorkPay does not provide phone support. NO PHONECALLS WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM EMPLOYERS/FREELANCERS IN ANY CASE.
iWorkPay may also send monthly e-newsletters containing information on its products, services and announcements.At times, registered user may receive e-postcards that will provide information about special announcements and features.This is an optional communication.If a registered users decides, he/she can unsubscribe this above listed optional communications.
Upon registration, users can opt-out of iWorkPay’s optional communications. Also, registered users can modify their iWorkPay email (service announcement) preferences by updating their account information.